Thursday, January 12, 2012

Try a Little Competition

The two-story egg drop
I have always been a competitive person. Anything that you might have thought of, I think of it as a competition.


In this week's episode of Modern Family, Jay and Claire's competitive sides have been challenged when Luke and Manny were given the one-story egg drop without being broken homework.
One thing that might have pushed me to being a very competitive and strategist person is my excessive watching of Survivor and Big Brother. I try to make my life my training grounds for when given the chance to join either game, I'd be all pumped up and ready.


I'm a fan of how Dr. Will and Evel Dick play Big Brother and how Russell does it in Survivor. Well from that, you just might say that I'm as BAMF as they are. Okay, that's the facade I am putting up, but deep inside I really am a good person. Many can attest to that (I hope).

And back to being competitive, I try my very best to sort out what information to give out to people because I know that information is a great weapon that may make or break you. And it may come as a surprise, it works for me. I am contended with how I play the game of life, my plan is always in constant motion, the odds are in my favor and I can pull off big blindsides whenever I want to.

Being said as a competitive person is a compliment for me no matter how negative people say it. As Jay said in this episode of Modern Family: "Sometimes the best thing to do in a race to the top is grease the pole behind you." And as I would say it: "Don't play BY the rules, play WITH the rules."

No comments:

Post a Comment